Experience Phoenixville Foundry with Our Virtual Tour
We’re excited to bring you a virtual tour of the historic Phoenixville Foundry! If you’ve been curious as to how a wedding would unfold in our venue or what amenities we have to offer, we have you covered.
Come along with us to envision the possibilities, such as:
- An outdoor ceremony in the Sculpture Garden or an indoor ceremony in our large open floor plan
- Hanging out with your bridal party in the private Grooms Room and/or Bridal Suite
- Cocktail hour with passed or stationary hors d’oeuvres on the Mezzanine Balcony
- Cake cutting on the Juliet Balcony, where guests can view from below
- Your big newlywed debut down the grand staircase
- Dinner in the West Wing Ballroom and dancing on our oversized dance floor
- Guests mingling by fire pits on the West Wing Patio
History. A museum. Breathtaking bridge photo ops. These are a few more of our extra features you will also see on our virtual tour. These are the finishing touches no Phoenixville Foundry wedding would be complete without!
Contact or call 610.917.8400 to speak with our wedding planners, who will work with you to create the perfect plan to bring your wedding vision to life at the Phoenixville Foundry.